jueves, 29 de enero de 2009

Smells like formol corpse

This is just the basic idea for a parody I'm making for fun for my friends

Put on your gloves and take your knifes
it's fun to chop and forget their lifes
She is so big and so well-made
oh no, I made a mess again

oh my, oh my, oh my, how fat?
oh my, oh my, oh my, how fat?
oh my, oh my, oh my, how fat?
oh my, oh my, oh my!

With the lights out, it's the same thing
Oh my God, no! there goes my finger
I feel drugged, and I'm bleeding
Oh my God, no! I cut my hand off

There's a goth here, and and emo
a well-dressed girl, and a pedo
Yeah!

My blood still runs down
and it starts to stink hard here
Our little group is really odd
and with my death it'll be worse

oh my, oh my, oh my, how fat?
oh my, oh my, oh my, how fat?
oh my, oh my, oh my, how fat?
oh my, oh my, oh my!

With the lights out, it's the same thing
Oh my God, no! there goes my finger
I feel drugged, and I'm bleeding
Oh my God, no! I cut my hand off

And so please, when I'm truly dead
take my poor body out of here
'cause I don't wanna end like that
I just prefer to bite the dust

oh my, oh my, oh my, how fat?
oh my, oh my, oh my, how fat?
oh my, oh my, oh my, how fat?
oh my, oh my, oh my!

With the lights out, it's the same thing
Oh my God, no! there goes my finger
I feel drugged, and I'm bleeding
Oh my God, no! I cut my hand off
Syonara, shongi gana
viste pana, come rana
mira'ana,niña mala
se muy sana, y ten ganas
for denial!

2 comentarios:

  1. No... es un canto a la deseperación XD Más bien es lo que me pasó por la cabeza cuando todo me olía a muerto

    ResponderEliminar